HOW IT WORKS
Businesses who are invited to host a Community Auctions Event Table provide charities and patrons with the venue they need to connect in support of worthwhile causes. We recognize these establishments to be the backbone of their communities, critical to the support of charitable causes and facilitating the spaces where patrons can connect with those causes. The local charities benefitting from the Event Tables look to these pillars of the community for support of their missions. Through the generosity of businesses ranging from family-owned local enterprises to some of the world’s largest corporations, we are able to share the power of charitable giving nationwide.
- Cost Free Way to Support Your Community
- Strengthens Community Relationships & Awareness
- Patrons Enjoy Our Popular Item Offerings
- Classy Display Enhances Your Common Areas
The addition of a Community Auctions Event Table to any hotel lobby signifies two important things to the patrons of that establishment. First, the hotel hosting the table is invested in their local community and therefore rooted in a mission to facilitate the common good. Second, they care about offering their guests a premiere experience during their stay and making high-quality items available in an attractive lobby setting only enhances that goal.
Over 200 million Americans enjoy dining out each week, meeting friends and family to share a meal and connect with one another in fellowship. Community Auctions offers diners an easy way to connect with their local charities in support of their mission. The attractive display of items with local flavor draws restaurant patrons these establishments. Often with them also spreading the word to their friends and family so they’ll make sure and stop by as well.
Every day millions of Americans venture to their local bank while running the day’s errands. Banking professionals know that connecting at a personal level with their hometown customer base is paramount to building the trust required to be stewards of customer funds. From our experience, the addition of a Event Table in the lobbies provides the Bank with a simple and effective way to express their commitment to the community and the charities it supports.
Stadium & Arena
The scent of ballpark hot dogs, popcorn, and fresh green grass greet fans of sports teams across the country every season. Our auction items are tailormade for the discerning fan who is interested in unique and classy sports memorabilia to add to their collections. The added benefit of charitable giving sends many fans home with not just an experience of a lifetime, but also a lasting sense of service for helping to support those in need.
Civic Centers & Attractions
Civic centers, galleries, and heavily frequented public venues provide an excellent way to connect a charity’s fundraising event with the most potential bidders possible. Community is central to the pursuit of the common good. When patrons gather in support of charitable causes the benefits are felt by those most in need. Adding yet another level of intrigue to galleries and popular attractions is easily accomplished through the display of enticing items on a Community Auctions Event Table.
How Does My Business Benefit From Hosting a Community Auction?
- By hosting a table your business or venue becomes a tremendous asset to the fundraising efforts of local charities. Strengthening your relationship with the community through the pursuit of the common good.
- Our display table provides a stylish and captivating focal point in addition to your décor, attracting attention and enticing patrons to frequent the venue.
- Philanthropic activities are looked upon favorably by colleagues and customers alike, improving your business’s reputation among the community at all levels.
- Charities are aware of the businesses involved in their fundraising efforts and often acknowledge them via Letters of Support.
- Community Auctions knows that communities are by their very definition social and recognizes our community partners via Social Media to help spread the word and increase awareness of your commitment.
Kevin F. Smith
What can I expect while hosting a Event Table?
- Our representatives will handle all the setup and updating of the display table during the auction’s duration.
- The auction will be in place for 4-6 weeks only, ensuring that the event or it’s items never overstay their welcome or become stale.
- We provide a clear FAQ, Auction Instructions, and our Contact Info for patrons to view on the table itself, limiting questions and time involved for your staff as much as possible.