How Our Platform Works
Community Auction Event Table Q & A
Items feature laser engraved replications of the actual signatures, unless specified as ‘authentic autograph’ on the bid sheet.
We proudly award 25% of the net proceeds from each item, minus a 3.5% CC fee & $15 handling cost per item, directly to the local charity featured at the table.
We utilize a progressive multi-unit auction format. Each bid wins as long as the minimum set starting bid and minimum raise are met. The first bidder will win at the minimum bid amount. Each participant thereafter may also win the item; however, the price will continue to rise. Each participant pays the bid amount plus applicable sales tax.
Fill in your Name, Phone Number, and the set Minimum Bid or Raise Amount on the item’s corresponding Bid Sheet. Our bid fulfillment team will be in contact within 7-10 business days of the bid placement to complete the process.
The items featured on the table are for display purposes only. You will receive an identical item with hanging hardware.
Our standard delivery period is 3-4 weeks upon receiving payment. We offer Free Shipping via FedEx to the 48 contiguous United States. Expedited and intercontinental shipping are available for an additional cost.
We will provide a FedEx return label & refund your money if you’re not 100% Satisfied. Guaranteed.
Contactless Payment & Delivery
We are proud to announce a new Contactless Payment & Delivery option to ensure public safety will be rolling out in the coming weeks. Each display table will soon be accompanied by a QR Code that the table participant can simply scan and bid on directly from their mobile device. *
*We recommend everyone always follow all applicable safety guidelines with respect to our auction tables. This includes practicing social distancing, wearing facial coverings, and following proper prevention hygiene.
How to Use a QR Code
- Open the Camera App on your phone. (In some cases a QR Code Reading App may be necessary depending on your device.)
- Hold your device over the QR Code shown on the table’s banner so that it’s clearly visible within your smartphone’s screen.
- Two things can happen when you correctly hold your smartphone over a QR Code.
- The phone automatically scans the code.
- On some readers, you have to press a button to open the link, not unlike the button on your smartphone camera.
- If necessary, press the button.
- Presto! Your smartphone reads the code and navigates to the Community Auctions Virtual Display.