How Our Platform Works
Community Auction Event Table Q & A
Items feature laser engraved replications of the actual signatures, unless specified as ‘autographed’ or ‘auto’ on the item.
We proudly award 25% of the net proceeds from each item, minus a 3.5% CC fee & $15 handling cost per item, directly to the local charity featured at the table.
The first participant will receive the item at the minimum set price. Each participant thereafter also receives the item; however, the price will continue to rise until the display is reset each week. Each participant pays the amount plus applicable sales tax.
Fill in your Name & Phone Number on the item’s corresponding signup sheet. Our fulfillment team will be in contact within 7-10 business days to complete the process.
The items featured on the table are for display purposes only. You will receive an identical item with hanging hardware.
Our standard delivery period is 3-4 weeks upon receiving payment. We offer Free Shipping via FedEx to the 48 contiguous United States. Expedited and intercontinental shipping are available for an additional cost.
We will provide a FedEx return label & refund your money if you’re not 100% Satisfied. Guaranteed.
Contactless Payment & Delivery
We are proud to announce a new Contactless Payment & Delivery option to ensure public safety will be rolling out in the coming weeks. Each display table will soon be accompanied by a QR Code that the table participant can simply scan and buy directly from their mobile device. *
*We recommend everyone always follow all applicable safety guidelines with respect to our auction tables. This includes practicing social distancing, wearing facial coverings, and following proper prevention hygiene.
How to Use a QR Code
- Open the Camera App on your phone. (In some cases a QR Code Reading App may be necessary depending on your device.)
- Hold your device over the QR Code shown on the table’s banner so that it’s clearly visible within your smartphone’s screen.
- Two things can happen when you correctly hold your smartphone over a QR Code.
- The phone automatically scans the code.
- On some readers, you have to press a button to open the link, not unlike the button on your smartphone camera.
- If necessary, press the button.
- Presto! Your smartphone reads the code and navigates to the Community Auctions Virtual Display.