How Our Platform Works
Community Auction Event Table Q & A
Fill in your Name, Phone Number, and Bid Amount on the item’s corresponding Bid Sheet.
This is a progressive multi-unit auction. Each bid wins as long as the minimum bid and minimum raise are met. The first bidder will win at the lowest price. Each patron thereafter may also win the item; however, the price will continue to rise. Patron pays the bid amount plus applicable sales tax.
These items feature laser engraved facsimiles of actual signatures. We have a wide range of authentically autographed items available for purchase if you’re interested.
We proudly award 25% of the proceeds from the sale of each item directly to the local charity featured at this table.
Our standard delivery period is 3-4 weeks upon receiving payment. We ship free through FedEx to the 48 contiguous United States. Expedited and Intercontinental shipping is available.
Our team will be in contact within 1 week of the bid placement to complete the process.
All questions should be directed to Community Auctions; we provide the auction.
We will provide a FedEx return label and refund your money if you’re not 100% satisfied.
Contactless Payment & Delivery
We are proud to announce a new Contactless Payment & Delivery option to ensure public safety will be rolling out in the coming weeks. Each display table will soon be accompanied by a QR Code that the table patron can simply scan and bid on directly from their mobile device. *
*We recommend everyone always follow all applicable safety guidelines with respect to our auction tables. This includes practicing social distancing, wearing facial coverings, and following proper prevention hygiene.
How to Use a QR Code
- Open the Camera App on your phone. (In some cases a QR Code Reading App may be necessary depending on your device.)
- Hold your device over the QR Code shown on the table’s banner so that it’s clearly visible within your smartphone’s screen.
- Two things can happen when you correctly hold your smartphone over a QR Code.
- The phone automatically scans the code.
- On some readers, you have to press a button to open the link, not unlike the button on your smartphone camera.
- If necessary, press the button.
- Presto! Your smartphone reads the code and navigates to the Community Auctions Virtual Display.